Virtual Wine Tasting on Zoom with AppsFlyer
Every Tuesday at 10am PST on Instagram Live, our founder has coffee via @teamhappily with folks in our network about what they learned from a project they recently worked on.
Today, Cynthia shared about her experience working as a backstage manager of a virtual wine tasting experience in Zoom.
- AppsFlyer sent wine and a recipe card for guests to have the same experience
- Happily worked with AppsFlyer IT, marketing, and speakers in tech rehearsals
- Happily sent audio-video kits to improve the sound and video quality of AppsFlyer team
- Opening remarks from executives
- Wine tasting experience led by a sommelier
- Hang out, unscripted time
Steal these ideas;
- Mail a personalized bottle of wine to VIPs and then have the sommelier talk about the wine straight from the barrel room
- Put a welcome slide up that shows an agenda and housekeeping notes
- Let the dogs out when you’re ready to make your networking playful!
Some #ProTips on virtual event management;
- Rehearse your cues in real time, don’t rush through those. Transitions might not be as fast or slow as you think they will be, and every second counts in cyberspace!
- Can’t talk a speaker or client through a setting? Use the remote control feature to take over